Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

from Charlottesville, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Glad to have you here Andy! Look forward to pics of all that great food you're going to cook and brag about to us!

Leave a comment:

• HC in SC
    replied
    Right on! I can vouch for the PBC for sure - especially at the price. It's the next best thing to a $1000 smoker or BGE/Kamado! Killer customer support, instructional videos and made in the USA by a veteran. All for under $300 - can't beat it with a stick!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome Andy! We're glad you're here.

Check out Huskee's homework assignment post for new members. It'll help you with filling out that signature just a bit more

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey andy, Welcome to the Pit! I'm looking forward to seeing your cooks and such.

Leave a comment:

• andykozz
    started a topic from Charlottesville, VA

from Charlottesville, VA

Hello fellow Pit members. I became a Pit member as a way to contribute to this incredible web site. At the time I had no idea how much more information would become available to me. I learn something each and every time I look at these pages and I plan on doing lot more looking in the future.

I am originally from Cleveland, Oh now living in Charlottesville, VA. I own a Weber kettle, a Kenmore gas grill, and a propane smoker. I believe a Pit Barrel Cooker will be the next purchase. I have no time or interest in taking this to competition level, it's more of a hobby that pays off greatly for family and friends.

Thank you to all involved.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here