Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

from Charlottesville, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from Charlottesville, VA

Hello fellow Pit members. I became a Pit member as a way to contribute to this incredible web site. At the time I had no idea how much more information would become available to me. I learn something each and every time I look at these pages and I plan on doing lot more looking in the future.

I am originally from Cleveland, Oh now living in Charlottesville, VA. I own a Weber kettle, a Kenmore gas grill, and a propane smoker. I believe a Pit Barrel Cooker will be the next purchase. I have no time or interest in taking this to competition level, it's more of a hobby that pays off greatly for family and friends.

Thank you to all involved.

Hey andy, Welcome to the Pit! I'm looking forward to seeing your cooks and such.

Comment

Welcome Andy! We're glad you're here.

Check out Huskee's homework assignment post for new members. It'll help you with filling out that signature just a bit more

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Right on! I can vouch for the PBC for sure - especially at the price. It's the next best thing to a $1000 smoker or BGE/Kamado! Killer customer support, instructional videos and made in the USA by a veteran. All for under $300 - can't beat it with a stick!

Comment

Glad to have you here Andy! Look forward to pics of all that great food you're going to cook and brag about to us!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here