Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Delaware

I live in Newark, DE with my wife and teenage son. I started BBQ'ing 3 years ago on my Vision Kamado grill. I've been hooked ever since! I read and research anything I can get my eyes on to learn as much as I can. I've read the books from all the greats, Myron Mixon, Ray Lampe, Melissa Cookston, Smoke and Spice, et all. My wife and son say it's an obsession they benefit the most from, good food! I would say my best BBQ is my brisket. I've had several requests to make for parties and picnics, but I would like to make better ribs. I came across the Amazing Ribs.com site from watching some youtube videos on BBQ, so I decided to join. Glad I did! I followed Meatheads recipe for the Ultimate Thanksgiving turkey this year and everyone loved it. I've also viewed 2 of your video seminars, great work! I am now looking forward to learning new ways to cook BBQ so I will be ordering a new offset pipe smoker from Lone Star Grillz out of Texas at the beginning of next year to be ready for spring. Looking forward to exploring all that AmazingRibs.com has to offer. Thanks for a great site!

Welcome to The Pit brother!!!! You are going to really enjoy it here. I can't tell how much better I am at all facets of BBQ, not just because of the site, but because of THE PIT. Its the best place in the world to bounce ideas off of like minded, all be it sometimes crazy, people. Everyone here is here to learn and share their passion for making great BQQ for all to enjoy. Glad you joined up. Look forward to hearing from you.
    -Spinaker

Comment

Welcome MJ... what Spinaker said! UgandaLikeItHere!

Comment

Hello MJ Welcome!

Comment

Welcome "neighbor" from "just" up the road in West Chester, PA

Comment

Hi neighbor! Have you ever been to the Firecraft grill store in WC?

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome MJ! Nice job on the avatar and signature. You're gonna like like it here!

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome! I've given you 3x the welcome that anyone else has, so clearly I win!

And thanks for your support MJP!

Comment

Cool deal MJ - a big welcome from the SC Lowcountry! Don't forget about all the recipes for sides, sauces and rubs in the TOC! Plenty of homework to keep us students busy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here