Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Re-Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Re-Introduction

Greetings all! I have been a long time reviewer of the site but haven't posted anything since the early days of The Pit. So, I thought I would start over and get myself out there!!

I've learned a heck of a lot from this site and have managed to have permanent Thanksgiving turkey duties bestowed on me along with just about every other meat-focused meal. Part of the reason I'm revealing myself again is just the great places this site has gone. I've listened to a great many of the Pit Casts and videos...really great stuff! There is such an active community here. I can count on all of my questions being answered with just a quick search of these forums. I've seen the power that a good grilled/smoked meal can bring to family and friends and I want that to continue. Thanks to all for the posts here. Although I've been silent, I feel like I know many of you. Anyway, I just wanted to re-engage here and see where it takes me.

Thought I would share a couple of pictures of my newest addiction - grilled pizza!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0585.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	394920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0586.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	394921

Welcome Psinderson

Comment

Great to have you in the Mix! Hope to hear more from you. Thank you for your continued support!

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit.

Comment

Nice to meet you! Love the pizza!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Re-Welcome to th' Pit, LOL!
            It is my distinct pleasure to get to know a lil' bit about ya; please, hop on in, an' get involved in th' discussions!
            Great looin' pizza, there; that's one helluva ice breaker...
            Lookin' forward to gettin' to know ya better!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 14, 2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Well then ... welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Seriously good looking pizza! Welcome back to the pit!

Comment

Hi Psinderson, so glad you spoke up. That pizza looks fantastic. Looking forward to you teaching me how to make my pizza look that good!

Comment

Tastee!

Comment

It's deja vu all over again! Welcome!

Comment

Psinderson, I've been Wondering where You Went Brother❓ We both Signed Up with "The Pit" in Dec. 2014, I've been boring the Rest to Deathwith My Long Winded Stories Every Since‼️ It's Your Turn 👍👍👍👍👍‼️
                        Welcome Back 🤗😇🤗 ‼️
                        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

You know you just killed any chance you had of winning the Giveaway, don’t you?

Comment

Welcome to the conversation!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm re-welcome! Mosca, why do you think I held off for so long??? I want that win!!

Regarding the pizza, that's my second time on the Kettle. My biggest problem is transferring from the peel to the pre-heated stone....it always sticks and I end up with a massively deformed pie. It still tastes great though. Hope to be sharing other cooks soon.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                                Mr. Bones commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yer
                                massively deformed pie
                                Looks exponentially better than any kettle pizza I've ever made, 'cuz I've never had th' temerity to make one, thus far.
                                Well, then...
                                We shall haveta remedy that.
                                I've read that some masa helps prevent stickin', mebbe that' help perfect yer pizza game? I dunno...

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here