Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from sloboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from sloboat

New here but been a reader for quite a while. I've been outdoor cooking a long time but still pretty much an amateur. Like many I have a shed full of different grills and cookers. I've been into smoking for a while now and recently bought a backwoods. I am absolutely having a ball with it. I am learning a lot from all of you and I'm sure I will have questions.

Welcome Sloboat! The more, the merrier! There are many here to learn from and who will really listen to, and analyze any difficulties you may have. Best of luck from Houston, Alaska.

Comment

Welcome Sloboat. You are going to really like it here sharing and learning with the rest of us. I look forward to your Posts and Pics.

Comment

Welcome from SC! I am jealous of your Backwoods! It is still on the wish list though....

Comment

WELCOME! Nice to meet you!

Comment

There is a lifetime of good info here,as in it would probably take me a lifetime to read it all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here