Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Area

Have used site for couple years now finally convinced wife it was worth membership. I use a COS with Weber I Grill 4 probe temp. I will try to cook anything twice. Enjoy the time outside with friends and family. I am married (erd wife) and have 2 boys 19 and 16. I don't reply drink beer (unless it is free) prefer bourbon/whiskey, Irish and scotch. Will partake I a glass of wine from time to time. I am an open book any questions just ask.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

How does gravity work?

: )

WELCOME. Can't wait to see pics of your cooks and such.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny you mention that. The Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to three American physicists this year for detecting the gravitational ripples (ripples in the fabric of space-time) that were predicted by Albert Einstein. They are a fundamental consequence of his General Theory of Relativity. gcdmd Fascinating stuff!

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker Yeah, but I bet that fancy laser gadget of theirs isn't worth a hoot when it comes to getting rust off of an old cast iron pan.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahaha. Your probably right. gcdmd

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

I am more a comic book... But different strokes, ehh? Welcome to the pit Smokey. Rumor has it new guy buys...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Welcome brother from Katy

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Don’t get too attached to your current rig as MCS will soon get you!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                    Glad ya' joined us here, to learn along!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Thank you for the support. Great to have you.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      • Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
                      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

This is a great place to hang out and we hope you will join us on a regular basis. Jump in on the fun!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome saipan02

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here