Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Il

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Il

Hi all. Been following meathead a long time. I'm an older gent with 7 grandkids. Started smoking on a Weber kettle, went to the Weber bullet and now a Bradley (still use my kettle to). Love cooking....

Welcome BJ!! Glad to have you here and i look forward to your Posts and Pics.

Comment

Right on BJ! You are up there in Meathead's stomping ground - welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Welcome, that's a pretty big cowboy hat for someone so far north...

Comment

Welcome aboard Sir.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit BJ

Comment

Welcome BJ! Be on the lookout for huskee people handing out homework. Sounds crazy I know but just you wait

Comment

Belated welcome good sir! As Pit Boss mentioned, I'm the guy that hands out homework (but don't let him fool you, he does too on occasion). Do you use your Weber bullet vs. your Bradley for different things, or is the Bradley your tool of choice due to being a little easier?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here