Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hi everyone,

I am a novice cook with the desire to become an expert. This is the right place for me to hone my skills. I do have a recipe to share as soon as I figure out how to navigate this site with ease. It is for authentic German bratwurst. My dad was in the Army in Germany during the early 70s and he got the recipe from one of the butchers in my mom's home town, Lampertheim, Germany. I also have a specific question about a grill that I'm not sure where to post. But I'll figure it out soon enough.

Being in Wisconsin you really hit a note on the authentic bratwurst. You WILL do fine honing your skills. Be prepared for a lot of fun & learning & don't take cookin to serious & you'll do well. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Glad you're here! Love the attitude. Looking forward the bratwurst recipe

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Carlcourville

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Questions are great. Recipes are even better! Please include pictures for us to drool over.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I'll keep an eye open for that recipe!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Feel free to ask any initial questions right here for now ... then jump back before all the answers come pouring in ...

Comment

Welcome from sunny Florida!

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to checking out that recipe!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                            It's a great place to learn along...
                            New stuff all day, every day...
                            Nights, too

Comment

This is Shirley the place to learn. Welcome from South Louisiana!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here