Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokingirl's first cook post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job Ladies! Everything looks delicious!!!

Comment

Love the smiles and camaraderie. Looks like you all had a great time and the food looks fantastic!

Comment

Great Pics!! Great food!! Looks like great fun!! Love them aprons!! Oh...looks like great wine too!!

Comment

Awesome post!!! It looks like you have quite the crew! Great work!

Comment

You made me laugh with envy! Great job!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Great-looking cook! Hope there were more than just you three to eat it all. If not, enjoy the leftovers too.

Kathryn

Comment

I love the aprons ! Are those available for purchase ?

Comment

• smokingirl
                    smokingirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Baker Dan - My sister and I painted them in honor of the day. I will look into the idea of selling them and will let you know. I will find that section of the forums for selling stuff.

It takes you 3 years to finally post & that's what you come up with? You were layin in the weeds on us. The touch of the garnishes made it from a great cook to a mighty fine dinner. Many Kudos to yuh, yes'm.

Comment

• smokingirl
                    smokingirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you FireMan! Not sure why I stayed in the weeds hiding out... You all are an amazing group o' mighty fine grillers and it is terrific to have the community together to cheer us all on!

What a great looking cook. Congrats Ladies!

Comment

beautifully done, ladies! Looks like a good (and very satisfying) time was had by all! Here's the most important question. Did you have a good time? cause, in the end, that really is what its all about!!

Comment

• smokingirl
                      smokingirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We had a blast! Part of what made it fun was to see her get excited about the cooks we did together. Laughter, friends, family, good cooking... was the best!!!

WOW. You are a great addition to the clan!

Comment

• smokingirl
                      smokingirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Meathead! I love this community and your site! I look forward to giving back - techniques and recipes provided are well written and I have had so much success following your suggestions and those of the club.

Ladies, very nice indeed. I think your food not only looks well prepared, the presentation gets high marks indeed! Kudos to you, hope to see more in the future.

Comment

Great lookin' food. Love the aprons!

Comment

Wow! Beautiful set up and presentation. Looks absolutely Finger smackin good

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

Bring The Heat With Broil King Signet’s Dual Tube Burners

3 burner gas grill

The Broil King Signet 320 is a modestly priced, 3-burner gas grill that packs a lot of value and power under the hood including dual-tube burners that are able to achieve high, searing temps that rival most comparatively priced gas grills. Click here to read our complete review.

Big. Bold. Flavor.

Meathead's Amazing rubs and sauce

Introduce big, bold flavor to your BBQ and grilling creations thanks to the Meathead’s Amazing line of pork, red meat, and poultry rubs as well as a KC-style BBQ sauce. Click here to read more and to purchase.

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat-controlled oven. Click here for our review of this superb smoker.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
                        Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.