Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
    I new we had groups & we are one big group, but, sub-groups? Hmmmm, sounds subversive or sinister or at least under something, don't know what. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun! Fire away with the questions, there's plenty of help.
    I suppose I meant Channels and Sub-Channels. The various topics and sub-topics found on the forum.

Sorry for the confusion...

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      No, no, no confusion. Just fun, as in word play. If we get to serioriorious, we be in trouble.

• Daddio on the Patio
      Daddio on the Patio commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha! I didn't pick up what you were throwing down!

Unfortunately I run too seriously most of the time, but I'm working on it...

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Given some time, we can help ya' past th' over-seriousness...
      Then, we'll proceed to BBQ!
      $24 ain't much to head off an' impendin' MCI, now, is it???

Welcome to the pit, glad you joined!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir and the fine cookery you acquired. You'll have a kettle and slow n Sear in no time flat around these parts. That or a PBC is likely.

Ask away we we learn from each other I do a few things well but others have serious game and are happy to help. Questions are never a bother.
      post lots of pics too!

Comment

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
        Huntington Beach welcomes you sir and the fine cookery you acquired. You'll have a kettle and slow n Sear in no time flat around these parts. That or a PBC is likely.

Ask away we we learn from each other I do a few things well but others have serious game and are happy to help. Questions are never a bother.
        post lots of pics too!
        Yes, I'm quickly seeing that a kettle with sns upgrade as well as a pbc is in my near future...

Damn this site is really getting expensive, and I'm just starting!!
        Last edited by Daddio on the Patio; September 13, 2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh join the site they said.... it's so helpful and just $24.00 bucks they said.... LMAO!!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          There's always multiple 22.5" Weber kettles on KC Craigslist...
          Ain't sure how far ya' are south of KC, but many good deals to had... some rather desirable older ones for like 20$... this gives ya' th' ca$h flow to have a SnS on th' way to yer AO...
          Jus Sayin'!

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us!

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle!

Comment

Thanks everyone! This is such a great community. I peruse other forums on the net regarding various topics, and this site is by far the most civilized and well organized. I'm glad I joined!

Comment

Daddio on the Patio Welcome to The Pit from the Great Lakes State!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here