Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello my names proudy from bellingham wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marauderer
    replied
    Proudy, Welcome. You are really going to like it here!!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Nice to meet you Proud.. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Proudy! Did you happen to make it to Mak's manufacturing location? I'd love to check it out myself. I have a Mak 2 Star as well. You're going to like it very much!

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    replied
    Meathead's recipes and techniques, along with a Maverick 732 thermometer, will make you a class-1 cook overnight. The rest of us can help make you a class-1 BS artist.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome proudy! Glad to have you here. You'll soon know how to cook, we'll get you there. When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome post on the main page, as well as the Tips post, this will help you set up your signature as well as learn to post pics.

Leave a comment:

• proudy
    started a topic hello my names proudy from bellingham wa

hello my names proudy from bellingham wa

just got a new mak 2 star general was really excited! until i remembered i don't know how to cook! thx for all the help this site is amazing!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here