Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notchomamas Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notchomamas Here!

Semper Fi to all the devil dogs out there hoorah!!!

Live is Southern California Palm Springs Area, Served in USMC from 85-92--Semper Fi !!!, Owner of Not"cho"mamas BBQ and Soul Food Catering. Been smoking meats since 2009. Catering Rig “Klose 32x42 vertical with 36x36 fire box

That's Not Cho Momma's oven either.

Welcome and thanks for your service and support!!!

What was the shipping weight on that bad boy from Houston, Texas??

Comment

it was a whopping 2800 lbs.. very expensive to ship but totally worth it

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        HOLY COW!!!! I know some folks who complain about 1200 pounds of shipping costs. A guy on a BBQ forum mentioned he had a smoker from Klose and would post pics. Well, his "smoker" looked like a $60,000+ comp trailer with a dual gas assisted firebox lighter, sucker was HUGE. Hot water, BIG pull out cutting boards. The offset was a 30" diameter. I was blown away.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Comment

Jon thanks

Comment

Jerod,
          Dave is crazy and he will build about anything.. Great guy great rig he is the best and he will talk your ear off and have you rolling in laughter. His rigs are great... i dont compete so i wanted a rig that could cook large amounts of meat. he custom made one for me just for that purpose... took a few months but worth it . It is a beast but does a great job smoking ... seven rows also rods, rib racks etc......
          Last edited by Not"Cho" Mamas BBQ; December 6, 2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard if you call to talk to him you'd better have some free hours.

Welcome NotChoMama! Glad to have another pro 'round these parts!

When you get a minute, please check out our new member homework post. Much appreciated. Let's get that monster Klose into your signature!

Comment

Wow - awesome rig you got there NotCho! A big welcome from sunny SC!

Comment

Welcome NCM! NIIIIIICE smoker! What's the most you've cooked in that monster smoker?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here