Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA!

Hello everyone! I've been poking around Amazingribs.com for a few months and decided to take the plunge and join the Pitmaster Club. I've had a gas grill for quite some time but didn't really get into grilling seriously until my wife got me a Weber kettle a couple of years ago, now I'm hooked! I just picked up a one-year-old Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" and plan to use it for the first time this weekend. I've never been much of a cold weather griller, but that's about to change...

I look forward to participating here and continuing my BBQ learning path!

Paul

Welcome and have fun with that WSM. You watch Harry Soo's Seminar yet??

Comment

I have not, but I will...I love that stuff!

Comment

Welcome Paul! We're glad you joined, thank you for the support. Soon you will know no weather boundaries! I love to have the taste of summer all year 'round. In fact I chuckle at those radio and TV commercials that say things like "Now that summer is here stock up on your grilling favorites...blah blah.." and "Now that winter is gone it's time to pull those grills back out"... Nonsense!

Great job on your signature! In case you missed anything from our new member welcome package (homework) post, here it is. Look forward to more from you!

Comment

Hello Paul! Welcome

Comment

Welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Comment

Welcome from the other side of the Commonwealth!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here