Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Tastytrade Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Tastytrade Nation!

I loved the Bootstrapping segment on tasty trade this morning! I have used amazingribs.com for the last few years every time I cook on the grill. It has literally turned my cooking world upside down and turned me into a fanatic! I flipped When I saw Meathead Goldwyn on with Tom and Tony. It was like my two favorite things, trading and grilling combined!

I feel like I should know this, but I don't...off to Google Tasty Trade.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello hp, nice to meet ya!

Comment

Pleased to meet you guys!

Comment

Welcome hptt! Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for the heads up I'm sure many of us will Google that now.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Originally posted by @hptastytrader View Post
              I loved the Bootstrapping segment on tasty trade this morning! I have used amazingribs.com for the last few years every time I cook on the grill. It has literally turned my cooking world upside down and turned me into a fanatic! I flipped When I saw Meathead Goldwyn on with Tom and Tony. It was like my two favorite things, trading and grilling combined!

What was the date of that segment... can we go back and watch it? do you have a link?

Comment

Direct link: https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/shows/...4?locale=en-US

Before he says a word he takes a swig of his beer....like a boss.

Comment

I like it... I think (and I would have to go back and look again) that when he sits down, he has two beers! So he is a boss that plans ahead!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here