Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Utah

Hey All,

I first discovered bbq when I got a new job in Austin and was able to try some of the finest smoked bbq ever. I have since moved back to Utah and have been trying my best to make BBQ that is just as good. I have been a long time fan of Meathead's Memphis dust rub so it only made sense I join "The Pit".

I'm excited to learn more and check out the webinars!

Hey matt, Welcome!

Comment

Hi Matt and welcome from Alaska. I just used the Memphis Dust on 2 racks of St. Louis Ribs. Good stuff.

Comment

Welcome Matt, thank you for the support! I hear Texas BBQ is good stuff. A close friend of mine whom I grew up with in MI lives there and says smokers are as common there as gas grills are other places. Myself, I've never been there. Long drive...

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here