Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Iowa

Hi all,

I wish I would have come across this site years ago. I started grilling 35 years ago on a Weber, became very proficient at direct and indirect grilling. Used this for many years. Received a gas grill as a present 10 years ago, loved the convieniance, but not so much the flavor. However I became very good at using this. This grill was on it's last leg, so I started doing some research, and bought the Green Mountain Daniel Boone. Have smoked it in, I am getting ready to use it for the 1st time tomorrow, with something I have never tried to make, baby back ribs. This website has helped immensely. I'm looking forward to getting many great ideas, and knowledgeable help here. It looks like a great community of enthusiasts. I'll let you all know how the ribs come out.

Tim
    Last edited by timfbiron; August 27, 2017, 10:48 PM.

Welcome aboard. One of the requirements of membership is you must submit pics when talking about cooks or they just didn't happen. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit timfbiron! Listen to FireMan, he knows the rules :-)

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! I love my GMG and I think your gonna enjoy good food from yours! Good luck with the ribs!

Comment

Welcome timfbiron

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I think you are going to love those Baby Backs.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tim.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Florida.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Tim, it's good to see another Iowan around here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here