Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the banks of the Danube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! We're glad you're here. 😎

Comment

can they do other chili powders, ancho, or chipotle?

Comment

Welcome nyekike

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! I must say that Budapest is my favorite city in Europe, I can't wait to go back for a visit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from New York City.

Those allergies sound awful. I am not in any way a medical professional but I am a fellow food allergy parent. Have you heard about a relatively new treatment called Oral Immunotherapy or OIT? If not, it's worth searching the internet to see if any allergists are doing it in your area.

Essentially OIT is giving tiny doses of the allergic food in increasing quantities over many months. My son has been undergoing this treatment at Mount Sinai Hospital in New a York City and as of this morning he able to eat four peanuts after having had reactions to trace amount of peanuts only six months ago.

If this is isomething that is available to you I can't speak highly enough of the results we have had and my undertstabding is that our experience is the norm.

Comment

• nyekike
              nyekike commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks god this allergy is not as bad as peanut, causes "only" a rash around their mouth and the other end of the dietary system. My wife is a pharmacist, she reads up on the possibilities all the time.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here