Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Arkansas !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Arkansas !

Hello everyone,
    I've been a member since August 2014 and have enjoyed a lot of the information available. Thus far, the seminar on Salt by Mr Blonder was an eye opening game changer ! My family loves...loves the Brisket I now smoke with "Big Bad Beef Rub" ! I've found success with "Memphis Dust rub" for ribs as well ! Thanks for the help here provided and with these tidbits of knowledge, it has proven well worth the membership fee alone.

On the subject of chicken (Smoked and Grilled) I welcome any recipe ideas, please !! Once again, thanks and awesome site.
    ~ tasty life

Welcome from the SC Lowcountry! My favorite chicken is dry brined with salted Tony Chachere's (appx 1 teaspoon per pound) and smoked with pecan wood. Mmmmmmmm boy. The wife uses any leftovers in homemade chicken salad. Check out the section on chicken in the TOC. The Huli Huli chicken is next on my list to try!

Comment

Welcome aboard tasty life!

Comment

Did you catch the seminar last night on smoke and smoke ring? It was stellar!

Welcome from Pine Bluff, AR!

Comment

Hey there tasty! Welcome.

Comment

CandySuQ,
            That seminar is on my "to do list" first chance! Thanks everyone. Looking forward to learning !

Comment

Where at in AR, i'm up in Bentonville.

Comment

Any of you Arkansas folks ever ate at Nick's BBQ in Carlisle, Ar.? They are always full whenever my wife and I stop there.

Comment

• _John_
                  _John_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't. I'll have to give it a try, but i'm not out that way too often.

We are in the River Valley, near Russellville. Now I'm off to watch that seminar ! Merry Christmas everyone ~

Comment

Belated welcome aboard TL!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here