Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting from New Hampshire

Backyard weekend warrior. I do lots of cured meats. Corned beef, pastrami, bacon, Canadian bacon etc. as well as the standard BBQ items of ribs, pork and beef brisket and beef ribs. I stick to propane smokers, a dynaglo narrow unit and a Masterbuilt wide unit. I also have a Blackstone 36" flat-top and a no name gas grill. I use a grill grate ET732 as well as a Thermoworks thermapen. A few of my favorite items are smoked buffalo wings with home-made bleu cheese dressing and bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos fresh from the garden!

Welcome to the Pit! Would love to see pictures of your successes!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Wings sure is a good snack, and blue cheese dressing is a great match!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
        Sounds like ya' have some cool things to share, so make with th' pics, already lol!
        Cap'n, Sir!!! btw
        I'm jus' a Cook...
        Jus' a lowly, lowly Cook...!!!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 20, 2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome (Captphil)

Comment

Heh!! Green Mountain, aww chrud, that's Vermont. Oh well, still up there.

Gotta love cured meats and I so wish my big smoker could be an Ole Hickory CTO-DW Propane burner. Just $13,000+ b/n me and that joker.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are those Pesos, Dinars or murrica dollars?

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! 😎

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your smoked meat!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Originally posted by Captphil View Post
                          Backyard weekend warrior. I do lots of cured meats. Corned beef, pastrami, bacon, Canadian bacon etc. as well as the standard BBQ items of ribs, pork and beef brisket and beef ribs. I stick to propane smokers, a dynaglo narrow unit and a Masterbuilt wide unit. I also have a Blackstone 36" flat-top and a no name gas grill. I use a grill grate ET732 as well as a Thermoworks thermapen. A few of my favorite items are smoked buffalo wings with home-made bleu cheese dressing and bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos fresh from the garden!
                          What part of NH? I grew up in Lancaster

Zack

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here