Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Daddy D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Daddy D

I've been reading Amazing Ribs webpage for the last year and a half...Finally got my subscription...Merry Christmas FROM me TO me!

Welcome Sir! I don't know if I can call another man "Big Daddy" LMAO but welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• BigDaddyD
      BigDaddyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Couple of guys from work tagged me with that...5'10, 300 pounds...you'd be amazed at what I've been called...LOL

Welcome my friend. Glad to have you aboard!

Comment

• BigDaddyD
      BigDaddyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You, Sir!

Right on Big Daddy-O! Welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

• BigDaddyD
      BigDaddyD commented
      Editing a comment
      North Carolina Howdys back at ya!

Welcome Big Daddy D, greetings from up in MI. Glad to have you here and thank you for the support! Good job treating yourself to The Pit!

Since this is your first post (of many we're quite sure) please check out our new member homework thread. Everything in Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel is valuable and the homework thread works well to point you around. http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...ork-assignment

Comment

Welcome BDD! If you live close to Charlotte you should check out Bill Spoons Barbecue with us next week.

Comment

I'll just skip the name and say welcome to the PIT!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here