Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Charlotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Charlotte

My name is Steve. I'm eager to see where this forum takes us. Amazing Ribs has been my go to source for recipes and techniques for almost a year now. Love using my Rec Tec.

Most of my life was spent in aviation...C-130's and airline pilot...now retired. C-130's NC Air Guard and then Piedmont/USAir.

Steve did you read my bio? We'll have to see if we've flown together. I was stationed at Pope from 1998 thru 2001. Flew with the 41st and the 2nd Airlift Squadrons and was assigned to the 41st.

BTW - I grabbed the Groupon. Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to try out Bill Spoons.

Comment

I did read your bio. It isn't possible that we flew together as I left the Air Guard in '93. We always liked "racing" the Pope guys with their E's. No way they could keep up with a slick winged "B" model. 932 and away we go.

Comment

Hey Steve, Welcome!

Comment

Hello back from Charleston and welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here