Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Pittsburgh, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Pittsburgh, PA

Hello Pit members! I go by the name Hootie. I've been grilling for about 15 years and smoking for 3 years. It started out as backyard parties for family and friends. In the past year I've started a business doing mobile catering / vending. I've cooked on many different types of grills and smokers. My current cooker of choice is the Lang 84 Deluxe. I look forward to learning and sharing info on the one thing we are all here for BBQ! Thank You Meathead! Click image for larger version

Name:	american_grilled.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	36443

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCyssF1CYAE-nT3.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	36440Click image for larger version

Name:	blowfishbbq.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	36439

Last edited by blowfishbbq; December 2, 2014, 02:07 AM.

Greetings Blowfish! You're in good company here, there are a few Lang users who are members here. I run an EOS but not a Lang. That brisket looks mighty fine. We look forward to what you can offer the rest of us as far as your experiences with catering, I'm sure you have some live & learn stories to share regarding the business end of the hobby we all share.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains lots of how-tos and please-dos! Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Morning Hootie, Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Strange - you don't look like Darius Rucker - lol! BTW - Darius of Hootie and the Blowfish is from right here in Charleston, SC. He HATED being called 'Hootie' when the band was still together - so I don't think you are in danger of impersonating anyone! Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here