Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Longmont, Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Danjohnston949 good morning to you! I'm not on my normal early schedule...traveling and sleeping later than I usually do.

• Chiflyfisher
    replied
    Welcome from Lakewood, CO

Leave a comment:

• PodunkFarm
    replied
    Finger Lakes NY welcomes you!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    commented on 's reply
    Good Morning, fuzzydaddy, Are You Up Before You Are Awake❓❓❓❓❓
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    CowboyScott, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
    Enjoy "The Pit"!
    My Wife's, Eunice's Oldest Brother Dan, lived in Longmont for a long time! He and His Wife, Dogs and Horses now have Home NW of Lyons! Beautiful area in the Foothills! He is a Retired IBM Engineer!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Jimmie Rhoden
    replied
    Welcome to the group from down here in Southeast Alabama. You going to really get a lot of good ideas for barbecue in this pit.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard. Eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Tx.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! We are a lucky men / women when our wives / husbands support our little hobbies.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Great location!! Glad you are with us.

• CowboyScott
    commented on 's reply
    Was down in Encinitas for 3 years, ~3 miles inland from Moonlight Beach. great 3 year vacation for my wife and kids- annual passes to Disney, Legoland, Seaworld, etc. while I travel a bunch for work (I'm do sales for semiconductors).

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you sir. Where shouts in California did you reside. Colorado &Cali... military or aerospace? Pssss..... don't tell my wife but does yours have any sisters? Kidding..... great wife indeed, your wife has the bug (MCS) before you even signed up. My wife is the best part of me. I look forward to pictures of stuff Cooked on that beast.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here