Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Paradise, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Paradise, CA

Hello everyone,
    My name is Brady and I am new to the smoking/BBQ community. I've enjoyed grilling for many years, but recently picked up a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 after some research, primarily using this website. I figured it would be a good idea to pick up a membership and introduce myself.

Looking forward to this new adventure/hobby!

Welcome to fun and learning! Enjoy good food. We'd love to see the WSM in action!

Comment

Brady, welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Brady ...

Comment

Welcome bvelikonia

Comment

Welcome Brady! From Paradise to the Pit! Nice move!! You'll love it here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Brady. You are in the right place to get this hobby going.

Comment

Welcome from Chico!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

bvelikonia, Brady, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                      Enjoy "The Pit"!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                        Glad ya' finally showed up with yer WSM 18.5"!
                        We been waitin' on ya!

Comment

Originally posted by tbob4 View Post
                          Welcome from Chico!
                          Wow, Chico! I've found a local! Well, if you see smoke up here on the Ridge, it might just be me!

Comment

• tbob4
                            tbob4 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Let me know when you are in town and I can show you my set-up. Every time I see smoke on the ridge I get scared for you all! I see that you are a HS teacher - my wife works for the Chico Unified as a Science Aide. I take it you're a Bobcat?

Wait a second bvelikonia ..... ..... yep, wait a second ....

okay, hi there, and welcome

okay, now that I'm done with that .... my cousin lives in Paradise. My family is from tri-cities ... more or less ...... Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin ..... long before they were much of anything.

But seriously, you're from Paradise? ;-)

welcome and enjoy .... and next time I visit the family, you, me and tbob4 oughta hook up too

Comment

• tbob4
                            tbob4 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That sounds like good trouble!

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir. Paradise in The House!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here