Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all from Southern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmhfive
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome Dadof3Illinois

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome Dadof3Illinois to The Pit from the cornfields of Minnesota. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• jecucolo
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    I've only cooked ribs and pork belly with the SnS so far and I'm amazed at the ease of keeping the temps rock solid.

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome aboard from sunny Florida! The kettle and SnS is a fine setup. I have a Jumbo Joe, 22" and 26" all with a SnS.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. The meatloaf had to wait until tomorrow, our guest cancelled for today. Ended up just grilling some beer brats.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois.
    Very glad to have you!

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry but we're not close to much around here unless your talking about corn fields...Ha.

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Dadof3Illinois begging your pardon sir, that is mighty fine and fancy pieces of equipment you have there. I'm feeling it, smoked meatloaf! Oh BTW Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Bienvenido from the Republic of Texas. Are you anywhere near any of Mike Mills's places?

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Dadof3Illinois, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
    Enjoy "The Pit"!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied

Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here