Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying Hi - WA State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying Hi - WA State

Hey all, I’m LeAnn from Washington State.
    I enjoy spending time BBQing, even if I have to deal with rain. If dinner can go on the grill, that’s where it goes. My grills, a Rec Tec pellet and a Weber Genesis 330, have a permanent spot on our back deck under a BBQ cover my husband built me for mother’s day. I use a Tappecue thermometer to limit trips outside in the rain.

I own an auction business and my family has a small head of Suffolk sheep. Most of the meat I cook comes locally, either our own lamb and we support 4-H & FFA kids and purchase their beef, hogs and even goat. Also lucky to have friends that fish so I can get some great salmon for grilling or smoking.

We raised Suffolk growing up. Few years before I was barn my dad was up to 300 head. Coyotes got too bad, so we just ended up with enough sheep in my grandfather's yard to keep the BBQ pit rolling.

Thanks for the support, looks like you are used to that.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Comment

WELCOME! Very nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome! I've visited the Mukilteo / Whidbey Island area several times and we are planning on taking a paddle boat cruise down the Columbia River someday. You've got some of God's country up there for sure!

Comment

Welcome from the rainy side of Washington!

Comment

Welcome LeAnn! Glad to have you with us here, thanks for the support! Sounds like you're a pro, maybe we can learn a thing or two.... We've had a couple members & non-member readers recently asking about good goat techniques. Looks like you may be our new resident expert!

Great job on your signature. I see you've read your homework assignment? Look forward to more interaction with you in the near future!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here