Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Katy Texas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
      Lookin' forward to more from ya'!
      Lotsa great smoker reviews here, plus experienced users of those models, to help with yer pending expenditure on a pellet pooper.
      Ask questions away, and friendly, informed answers will follow!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
            Just wondering, how old are you? Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!
            Also, I'm amazed that your user name was available. Woulda thought that one would be gotten to by now.
            Turned 52 last month and retired at 46.
            The main thing that has killed my ability to stay up all night is cancer surgery a hip replacement and a diagnosis of type two diabetes in the last three years.
            Now it's three bulging disks and arthritis in the lower back and I need to replace the other hip.
            Damn if i'm not sick of being cut on.

I was shocked it was available as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokenInTexas View Post

Turned 52 last month and retired at 46.
              The main thing that has killed my ability to stay up all night is cancer surgery a hip replacement and a diagnosis of type two diabetes in the last three years.
              Now it's three bulging disks and arthritis in the lower back and I need to replace the other hip.
              Damn if i'm not sick of being cut on.

I was shocked it was available as well.

...........I feel like a well carved brisket...lol

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Know the feeling. Just kidding about asking your age. I've been hacked up a bit myself. But, I feel great.

SmokenInTexas, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
              Enjoy "The Pit"!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here