Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from VA

My name is Chris Brown. All my life I have grilled using a lot of disproven myths. After reading just a few articals on this site, I knew I had a lot to learn. A friend of mine at work told me about this site and said it would change my life. I'm excited to learn and become a better cook. My favorite food to grill is pork.
    Last edited by Spacemancraig; November 26, 2014, 10:52 AM.

Howdy Chris... you will get lots of GREAT ideas here and I am sure learn some awesome techniques...

I oughta tell ya... the Mods are gonna want you to see this page and do some homework... I am just givin' ya heads up>

NEW MEMBERS, please read: here's your homework assignment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Look forward to your posts and pics!

Comment

Hi Chris! Welcome! You'll up your game for sure, pork is a very versatile meat to cook and takes well to most smoking and grilling so you're in the right place. You have to tell me how Spacemancraig is your screen name when your real name is Chris. Sounds like an interesting story.

Comment

• Spacemancraig
        Spacemancraig commented
        Editing a comment
        Its a small story. I use to be a mod on the South Park chat room years ago. My screen name was spacemancraig. (Craig is one of the characters on the show) Even after I stopped chatting there I still liked the name and use it everywhere.

• HC in SC
        HC in SC commented
        Editing a comment
        I love SP and totally missed the connection - lol! "Good barbeque is good, ummm kay?"

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotcha, thanks Chris!

Hello Chris, this is a great website.... everything my wife and I have tried has been amazing. I am from Lovettsville, what part of VA are you from?

Comment

• Spacemancraig
        Spacemancraig commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm from the Martinsville area. If you are familiar with NASCAR I'm about 35 minutes from the track.

Small world, spacemancraig and milobeto. Leesburg here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here