Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Severn, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Severn, MD

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am truly enjoying the site. I was introduced to this site a few weeks ago and have already tried some of the techniques to improve some of my methods. I am not new to smoking and grilling (been at it for about 40 years), but you can teach an old dog new tricks when it comes to this bit of fun.

Welcome to the Pit! It will be fun learning from you, also!

Comment

Welcome Archangel208

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel208 View Post
        I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am truly enjoying the site. I was introduced to this site a few weeks ago and have already tried some of the techniques to improve some of my methods. I am not new to smoking and grilling (been at it for about 40 years), but you can teach an old dog new tricks when it comes to this bit of fun.
        Same thing definitely happened to me. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Thurmont MD Archangel208 !

Comment

Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
                Lookin' forward to learnin' along with ya, an' from ya'!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from up the road in Arbutus!

Comment

Howdy from Northern Virginia. Welcome to The Pit where you'll find great advice provided by an awesome group of folks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here