Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pit!! We are happy to have you. Thanks for spreading the BBQ love over in Germany. We love to see that. Thank you for the support. Hope to hear more from you in the near future.

Comment

Welcome JohnWesley

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
        Glad yer here with us!

Comment

Herzlich willkommen!
          I'm sure your English is better than my Deutsch, although I try.

Comment

Hey Marcus, welcome to The Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan. Your English is fine! And we welcome your contribution!! Cheers!!

Comment

• JohnWesley
              JohnWesley commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you very much ;-)

Welcome to the pit, thanks for sharing all those beatiful pictures of food, makes me hungry!

Comment

• JohnWesley
              JohnWesley commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Henrik i appreciate that you like the pics ;-)

Welcome from Wisconsin. Great looking set up and awesome cook pics. Looks like you've got that system dialed in!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from here in Southeast Alabama

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Marcus...👍 I bet your neighbors in Germany think you've got a bunch of goofy looking cooking equipment.🙀

Im not in the habit of telling men I don't know you've got great looking buns but, those buns look really nice. I assume you made those to eat your pulled pork with.

Enjoy your time in the Pit.

Comment

• JohnWesley
                  JohnWesley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Breadhead, yeap the buns were made by me and for a pulled pork. I don't like the buns you get here in Germany most of them are totally dry so i had to get in touch with baking and the yeast etc. what becomes one of my favourite hobbies :-) Thank you for your nice comment

John,
                I just saw your post and do not know whether you are notified in some way if someone replies a year later or not as I have been a lurker rather than a poster. Anyway, I feel compelled finally to post and welcome you to the pit as some 50 years ago I was stationed in Nuremberg and the people in the area were so hospitable that I would be remiss not to return their good will. I also loved the food, especially the bread, wurst, beer and shaschlik. I have been looking for how shaschliks were cooked and sauced ever since but nothing seems as I remember it. The beer may have had something to do with my memory, however.
                I see that you are from between Bamberg and Nuremberg. I spent some time in that area doing surveys but am sure much has changed since then but hopefully not the food.
                Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy reading the forums as much as I have.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Hays, Kansas! Your food looks delicious.

Comment

Welcome from Scotland, great way to introduce yourself! Awesome pics.

Comment

Hi John! Welcome to the Pit from the Pacific Northwest! Perfect English not required. By the way, the pickled beets on your pulled pork sandwich is making my mouth water!

Comment

Welcome JohnWesley

Comment

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here