Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not so new member, still excited to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so new member, still excited to be here

It has taken me too long to post here, I have been a member and lurker from very early and frankly, just too busy to make the time to update my signature and post here. That is a poor excuse, but I choose to invoke it anyway.

Excited to continue to use this resource and add my experiences to the collective expertise.

​Already love my PBC and have had success at chicken, brisket, pork tenderloin, and a "test" turkey. Looking forward to Thanksgiving where I will be serving a spatchcocked turkey from the PBC and may also try to smoke some lentils (with wood added, of course) on the PBC for the vegan wife the night before.

Welcome teddink! Great job on your signature, glad to have you popping in to say hello. You'r ein good company with the ever-expanding team of PBCers here. If you haven't read it yet, there's a great write-up on posting pictures here, check it out when you can. You're hereby tasked with wowing us with food shots of your PBC cooks

Look forward to more interaction from you. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Hello ted, nice to see you on the forum!

Comment

Hello Ted, welcome to the Pit. Lots of fellow PBC'ers here, looking forward to your cooks.

Comment

Welcome! I had a girlfriend who was vegan for a very short period, she made me choke down one of her burgers. I hope things have improved significantly over the past decade or so.

Comment

• The Burn
            The Burn commented
            Editing a comment
            Was she a vegan for a short time or your girlfriend for a short time? :-)

I've had girlfriends in the past who were vegetarian, but vegan would likely be a deal breaker. Particularly now that I eat high protein, low carb...

• _John_
            _John_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure, probably both. I remember she was really pretty so there was that, but I always had to go eat before seeing her. Nothing like a little Jack in the Box on the way to see your vegan girlfriend.

Welcome Ted, glad to see your out of the closet now. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here