Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. A few years back I visited Cairns, AUS. It was an awesome trip, except for the long flight to get there and back. Snokeling, rain forest, giant trevally fishing....

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us.

Comment

We luv's them addicts like you. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Beno !

Comment

Thanks every one,I have been doing some homework Henrik, still aways to go, never was my strong point.already PM'd Husky a couple of times he was very helpful
              BBQ is starting to gain momentum in Australia alright Spinaker,my neighbour has just taken his family to a major BBQ expo in Brisbane this weekend. These a few comps beginning to kick in around the country as well.
              I can get most weber gear here,guess its the aftermarket stuff I cant get like the slow n sear and vortex type of stuff.
              For some reason one of our leading BBQ suppliers in Australia has virtually stopped supplying Weber products ,why I don't know?
              Fortunately Weber has a fantastic online shop and I would go as far as to say some of the best after market and sales service I have had.
              WA my mates parents lived at Mission Beach just near Cairns over looking Dunk Island and the Barrier reef. Fantastic spot.
              cheers

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here