Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member Greetings from South Jordan, UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Greetings from South Jordan, UT

To be honest, I've never been big into Social Media sites, but for some reason I feel this is going to be different. I enjoy gardening and cooking in general, although I feel I never have enough time for either. In any case, I just bought a GMG pellet smoker last week and consider this a new hobby. Ive been very impressed with this site during my research for the pellet grill and am excited about being part of the community. Got myself some Grill Grates yesterday and looking forward to my first reverse sear this weekend and then of course there's ribs planned for the 4th of July. Welcome everyone, pros and novices like myself.

Welcome to fun and learning! I am enjoying my GMG Jim Bowie. I'd love to see pictures of your cooker in action when you can. Enjoy good food!

Comment

Back in the late 70's/early 80's I'd have said welcome from Kaysville. These days it's welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! I like your avatar!

Comment

• csgmark
            csgmark commented
            Editing a comment
            I grew up in St. Louis before moving out west and still try to visit each year for a Cardinal game or two. Been to the World Series in '68, '82, '85 and '87 and subscribe to MLB-TV so I see at least parts of every game.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit csgmark! You're in a good spot, there's plenty of pellet grill owners in here to help out, plus plenty of expertise in live fire cooking!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir. And those ribs too.

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Yeah this is not your typical Social media site. Welcome to the Pit! We are very happy to have you. Thank you for the support.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here