Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made in TX

Hello my BBQ peeps! I'm glad I found this site and am ready to start being a BBQ master! I was born and raised in TX but have lived in Oregon for the last 16 years. My three kids along with my wife and I love to eat meat! So I figured I'd better learn how to cook instead of paying outrageous prices on this Pacific NW bbq. Hope everyone shares well. LOL

Hello from NE Washington state. Texas, home of beef, bbq, and the best singer/songwriters on earth. Oregon, home to the best microbreweries on earth. You, my friend, know how to pick places to live!

Comment

Welcome miggysmalls1982

Comment

Welcome from Sacramento ca.

Comment

• miggysmalls1982
      miggysmalls1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sacramento!

Huntington Beach welcomes you. I love Oregon and visated my bro in Corvallis a lot. The crabs in Newport were delicious and the views in Pacific city were nice. Discovered Tillamook by accident and don't regret it. ComfortablyNumb I think you are on to something.

Comment

• miggysmalls1982
      Editing a comment
      Brother just graduated from OSU in Corvallis and definitely agree with you about the crabs in Newport! Tillamook cheese is the best!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! We share the good and the bad -- we can all learn from each!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome aboard miggysmalls1982. I think a good saying can be started from your intro with a favorite from around here, Eat Meat - Live Fire! Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

• miggysmalls1982
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Never been to Kansas but I bet it's beautiful!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fer them kind words. I ain't from here, but parts of th' state have their merits.
      Headin' Southbound, soon as I can, get back to reality...

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

• miggysmalls1982
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Lookin' forward to the FUN!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here