Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Oklahoma

Hello all. I joined so I can start educating myself to become a better cook on the grill. I just ordered a Louisiana Grill 900 Pellet smoker and waiting for it to get here. My wife and I like to entertain and I have taken up the hobby of cooking. Looking forward to learning from others and start making some greats eats!

Welcome Ouwelsh

Comment

Ouwelsh, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
      Enjoy "The Pit"! 🇺🇸 Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸! OBTW: Follow DWCowles Suggestions and Posts, He's one of the Best!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard, from Florida!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, we are happy to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you use on a regular basis. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for the support! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Make sure to jump right in on the fun. This is a a great place to hang out!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Enjoy the new cooker! I can't wait to see the action pictures!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado !!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

That's a meat state right? Huntington Beach welcomes you and the meat.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ???

• Ouwelsh
                      Ouwelsh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes Oklahoma is a meat state. Salad is for things/animals that are what we consider food.

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ouwelsh Boom! Bobs your uncle. Got it. Don't worry about me, I'll catch up.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Ouwelsh. FYI, what you just got yerself into is not a hobby. Hang on, cuz in a short while you're gonna get it bad. Eat Meat-Live Fire & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! What part of Oklahoma? I spend a great deal of time in the Norman area on business myself.

Comment

• Ouwelsh
                              Ouwelsh commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I live in Edmond which on the Northside of OKC

• Thunder77
                              Thunder77 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, I have been in that area also.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here