Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member here from Spokane Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    sounds like you made it work, to me

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I'm actually in Stevens County, but not far from Orient.

• JimLinebarger
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds good. I use to have an arborist that lived behind me and I got alot of maple, birch and cherry. But he moved. I still have a stash that should last a couple of years since I only smoke/grill for 3 people. Don't get enough practice. A brisket or butt can last us 3-4 months, lol.

• fitterman
    commented on 's reply
    Orient ? I used to hunt Kelly Hill quite a lot.

• fitterman
    commented on 's reply
    It aint much, two old built in refrigerators stuck together, I started using 1 hot plate for heat added a Bradley biscuit burner for cheese then scrapped the hot plates and went to propane, I can maintain 225 pretty easy for pork and smoking salmon, She's an ugly critter but works like a champ

• fitterman
    commented on 's reply
    shirt sleeve weather here year around, I went to San Diego about 7-8 years ago in November and froze my Buns off. LOL
    Last edited by fitterman; June 29, 2017, 05:22 PM.

• fitterman
    commented on 's reply
    Love me some Zags! after 20 years though you'd think the media could pronounce it right

• fitterman
    commented on 's reply
    we need to get together sometime in the near future and tell a few lies. If you need apple wood I have a great source for literally all the apple wood you could ever possibly want each spring.

• Breadhead
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Jerry...πŸ‘ I've been to Spokane many, many times. I use to sell Walkers furniture stores lots of sofas. I'd fly in and sell them goods and then take them out to dinner and leave town on the first flight out in the morning. Spokane is a nice area.

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit. I'm also a new member from Spokane Valley, Wa. Also been carousing the site and using it to make better decisions so decided to join recently. I have been looking for wood locally but ended up shopping for it from Missouri. Only have maple and some cherry from neighbors fallen trees. Would like a stick burner but need something with less work involved. Looking at RecTec and Yoder and a couple of others for pellets. Looking forward to learning more.

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Welcome from Issaquah Wa.

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    commented on 's reply
    agreed,don't know how to make that happen but I'm open to suggestions

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    fitterman, Welcome to "The Pir"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
    Enjoy "The Pit"! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Happy 4th of July πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Dan
    replied
    Welcome. I did my grad work at Gonzaga. Spokane is a beautiful place. Go Zags!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    fitterman Huntington Beach Welcomes you Sir! I've lived in SoCal my whole life and have only ever seen real snow one time. Yup, you guessed it, Spokane! Had a thin hoodie for Zero and below temps, oops. Stayed at the Holiday Inn Across the river thing and arena there. Burrr....

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here