Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from London England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from London England

I have been grilling,smoking and BBQing for about 10 years. In my last house I had an outdoor kitchen with all the options but had to relocate. Now have a webber and a small smoker and still turning out good food! Have done suckling pigs on my grill(not the weber) and am looking to move up to a 100lb hog. (I like swine) Am planning to invest in a whole animal rotisserie unit A.K.A. a spit. Two producers have come to the front, Spitjack and Pig Out. if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions I would love to hear them. I will be cooking over charcoal and using wood chunks/logs for smoke

Welcome from across the pond!

Comment

Good to have ya!!!!

Have you checked out the following pages??

Learn how to cook a whole hog the way the pros do it. Our whole hog or suckling pig smoking guide discusses everything from shopping to prepping and serving in our extensive whole hog recipe.

Learn how to cook a whole hog the way the pros do it. Our whole hog or suckling pig smoking guide discusses everything from shopping to prepping and serving in our extensive whole hog recipe.

Comment

Hey there Hic...How do you do?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here