Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Oklahoma

Hello from Oklahoma! I've been an avid amateur backyard BBQer/griller for the past 18 years. I enjoy all types of outdoor cooking, but especially enjoy firing up the smoker. Brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and whole ribeyes are my favorite things to smoke. I've been able to improve my techniques thanks to the tons of useful information from the members here. Glad to be here!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!! Great to have you.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you. I like that meat too!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Biobus

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit, neighbor!

Comment

Welcome indeed! There are lots of great people here with lots of great advice. And then there's me.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Enjoy good food.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

Glad to have you here!

Comment

Sweet!! Another Okie!! We have been growing in numbers here steadily. Glad to have you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Md! I spend quite a lot of time in the Norman, OK area for work.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here