Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy to be here! New from NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to be here! New from NY!

Weekend warrior with my Akorn smoker. Would like everyone's help to take it to the next level. Absolutely love short ribs!! It's good to be here.
    Jay Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_180813_031.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	336510

Welcome aboard. Where about in NY are you? I'm in the hudson valley area. Bout 25 minutes outside of the city.

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm In Putnam County NY, an hr north of the city.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Near my old turf - I grew up in Danbury. Welcome! Nice ribs!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome to the Pit! The short ribs look great. I can almost taste them.

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      New Orleans and Texas, I'll be more than happy to take some pointers from ya!

BBQnBEER Welcome to the Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan!! You've come to the right place to learn. This is a great bunch of folks! By the way....your handle says it all.

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to it! Cheers!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Glad yer here!
    Do tell me; zackly what is it 'bout them ribs, needs another level?

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      appreciate the kind words. Looking around this site, there's a lot to learn! The bark....ring.... moisture!!! now i wanna go out and fire up the smoker!
      I do have a question (which I am well aware is an ongoing topic of conversation and opinion).. I never tried butch paper... should I dabble?

Welcome to The Pit. Love your screen name.

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you much! The Pit seems to be a dangerous place if you're hungry =)

Greetings from Colorado!

Comment

• BBQnBEER
      BBQnBEER commented
      Editing a comment
      I have family out there! Happy grillin'

Greetings from CNY. Just Nort of Syracuse.

Comment

BBQnBEER Dude, aren't Short Ribs the best! Your picture looks fantastic. Welcome to the pit. You are going to dig it, and cook even better!

My suggestion, plan out your next cooks, start a thread and list your plan, and WITH PICTURES give an update or two and the results. Did I mention Pictures, yet? You will get comments and suggestions, apply some and glean from your learnings. It will be super fun!

#BoneInBeefShortRibs #theFerrarriofBarbecue

Comment

Welcome to the Pit BBQnBEER ...👍 There's lots of Kamado cooking information in the archives. I suggest you browse those to see if there is something there that you don't already know.

Comment

Welcome BBQnBEER that's a great combination

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir. BBQnBEER say again on tHe ribs. I'd eat that all day long. PaulstheRibList is telling no lies. What Breadhead is true.. pics and a plan, I look forward to it.

if it's in you budget try and English cut on the ribs if pieces are your thing. Maybe a whole plate at Xmas cut "your way."

good looking eats my friend.
            Last edited by HouseHomey; June 22, 2017, 09:15 PM. Reason: spelling, what else?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We are happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Eat good food. Great job on the ribs! Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here