Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy to be here! New from NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQnBEER
    commented on 's reply
    appreciate the kind words. Looking around this site, there's a lot to learn! The bark....ring.... moisture!!! now i wanna go out and fire up the smoker!
    I do have a question (which I am well aware is an ongoing topic of conversation and opinion).. I never tried butch paper... should I dabble?

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Love your screen name.

Leave a comment:

• BBQnBEER
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to it! Cheers!

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    Glad yer here!
    Do tell me; zackly what is it 'bout them ribs, needs another level?

Leave a comment:

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    BBQnBEER Welcome to the Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan!! You've come to the right place to learn. This is a great bunch of folks! By the way....your handle says it all.

Leave a comment:

• BBQnBEER
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• BBQnBEER
    commented on 's reply
    New Orleans and Texas, I'll be more than happy to take some pointers from ya!

• BBQnBEER
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I'm In Putnam County NY, an hr north of the city.

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! The short ribs look great. I can almost taste them.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Welcome aboard. Where about in NY are you? I'm in the hudson valley area. Bout 25 minutes outside of the city.

Leave a comment:

• BBQnBEER
    started a topic Happy to be here! New from NY!

Happy to be here! New from NY!

Weekend warrior with my Akorn smoker. Would like everyone's help to take it to the next level. Absolutely love short ribs!! It's good to be here.
    Jay Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_180813_031.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	336510

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here