Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    Being a cabinet, I don't suppose it makes too much difference as long as you know the temperature of the shelves. They can both be fine anywhere from 225 to 275F. Just know when to check them for doneness.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Hime
    replied
    I have a cabinet smoker with 4 shelves. Would you put the pork shoulder to the bottom or the top with the ribs on the remaining shelves?

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like fun! I get to work all day, but I'd love to see the pictures when you're done.

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    Ribs & pork butts are the same cook. The PB just takes 3 times longer.👍

• Bill Hime
    replied
    Thank you everyone! I think my wife took pictures, if so, I'll get them posted. I'm trying some St Louis style this Saturday and a pork shoulder to do some pulled pork as well. I'll post the smoker so you guys can give your thoughts on the best way to do the shoulder and ribs in the smoker at the same time. Obviously, the shoulder will be an all day event.

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Welcome from Issaquah Wa. (from a former F.I.B.)

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Southern Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir. And some of those ribs too.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Only 20lbs? That's quite a debut for a Pit rookie. But, as you will learn, didn't happen! No pics, no cook, just talk. Welcome aboard from Fond du Lac, eat good & have fun! Oh, & next time, take PICS, that's an order.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Bill.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here