Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Wisconsin!

I've been obsessed with grilling for years but never had a smoker. My wonderful wife got me a smoker for Fathers Day. So Sunday smoked 20lbs of babybacks. They turned out amazing!! The best ribs I've ever done.

Welcome from Colorado, Bill.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
      Sounds like ya got a good start; got any pics?
      Lookin' forward to learnin' with, an from ya'!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Bill Hime! That sure is a nice success story! Baby back ribs are great bbq food.

Since you’re new, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome Bill Hime

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Post pictures! What smoker did you get?

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bill.

Comment

Only 20lbs? That's quite a debut for a Pit rookie. But, as you will learn, didn't happen! No pics, no cook, just talk. Welcome aboard from Fond du Lac, eat good & have fun! Oh, & next time, take PICS, that's an order.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir. And some of those ribs too.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Southern Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Issaquah Wa. (from a former F.I.B.)

Comment

Thank you everyone! I think my wife took pictures, if so, I'll get them posted. I'm trying some St Louis style this Saturday and a pork shoulder to do some pulled pork as well. I'll post the smoker so you guys can give your thoughts on the best way to do the shoulder and ribs in the smoker at the same time. Obviously, the shoulder will be an all day event.

Comment

• Breadhead
                              Breadhead commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ribs & pork butts are the same cook. The PB just takes 3 times longer.👍

• kmhfive
                              kmhfive commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sounds like fun! I get to work all day, but I'd love to see the pictures when you're done.

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here