Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey from Zephyrhills Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from Zephyrhills Florida

My name is Dennis and I'm a new member that has been following this site for a long time. Because of health issues I haven't been able to grill for some years. I'm doing a little better now so I just purchased a Weber Go - Anywhere grill and anxious to get started. Circumstances won't allow me to start grillin for about two more weeks. In the mean time I'm going to enjoy getting used to this site. I'm wondering if there is a group within this group that have the Go-Anywhere grills that I could pick up some tips from, also if there might be some in the area around Zephyrhills which is just NE of Tampa.

Welcome to fun and learning! I'm sure there will be lots of help for you. Ask any questions you want.

Comment

Welcome from SW Florida!

Comment

• denjess122
        denjess122 commented
        Editing a comment
        THANKS!!! Where abouts in SW Florida? I moved up here from South Ft Myers.

• Butchman
        Butchman commented
        Editing a comment
        Estero

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!
      Glad yer here, an' excited fer ya', to be back up an cookin', after such a long time!!!
      Don't (yet) have me no Go-Anywhere, but absotively, posilutely sure ya' can make Great Food on it!!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dennis.

Comment

Love the water! Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, we are happy to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you use on a regular basis. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for the support! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Make sure to jump right in on the fun. This is a a great place to hang out!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dennis

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and welcome to the fun!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Looking forward to seeing your results! It's great you'll be firing up soon!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Dennis.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here