Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ericfromholland first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ericfromholland first time

My forum name may already tell enough? Eric from Holland, just turned into 64. Also just stopped working (sort of early retirement) and now time available to throw myself at The Noble Art of Barbecueing. Saté on the barbecue goes beyond excellent (I have Indonesian roots) but I have never ever "burned" myself doing something else, not even a hamburger I put on the grill. As a theorist, I first started reading information on the Internet, then attending three workshops snd signed up for three more. So, already had pratise on various barbecues, from <EUR 100 to over EUR 2,000 And of different brands. From Webers, Green Eggs to Napoleons, pitty NO American smoker yet. Sort of "Toys for Boys" I permitted myself to buy 2 new barbecues last week. One WGA gas and one WGA charcoal. As a theorist my first aim is 'how to control the fire'. After that I will see what "real" barbecue I need. Still, good tasty food is my first priority, though 'playing with the fire' sounds like a tempting idea to me also. Anyway, that's it for now, my first contribution on this forum, excuse me for my 'english-errors', Are there questions or you have Tips & Tricks in advance for this "fire-starter" then please be my quest. Where possible, I will give more contributions to this forum. Lots of BBQ fun people. ericfromholland

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
    We're glad to have ya' here, ericfromholland !

Comment

Welcome ericfromholland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ericfromholland! Thanks for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana, USA

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Eric.

Comment

Oh boy, are you in trouble. Huntington Beach welcomes you fine Sir. We're n the left side of the map towards the bottom.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg Canada. Enjoy the practice. Even the fails can still be pretty good.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings, Eric ... welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to the pit ericfromholland!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome, ericfromholland! My wifeisfromholland too. Enjoy the site.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here