Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Island NZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard Blairw . Great view! Did your Weber run over the can on the way to cooking? Eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Blairw
      Blairw commented
      Editing a comment
      There were many more cans outside the picture 😃
      Most where shot to bits with the rifle! I'll be sure to take your advice! Thanks

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Blairw, Welcome to "The Pit" Down Under from Us Up Yonder! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University's! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
      Our Son, Shawn, spent a month or more in NZ last Year Mostly on the North Island but did make it to the South Island several times! Enough that he developed an affinity for NZ Wines! He buys and sells surplus, used and new Military Helicopter and Aircraft Parts! He left NZ on a Dead Run (flight) when the Gen Population became aware that he had bought and shipped to Fargo ND one Entire Wing of Helicopters and Spares from the NZ Air Force! They Stormed Parliament❓
      Enjoy "The Pit"!

PS. I have added some Pic's of My Webers! I've Used One for 40+ Years!

Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	373.5 KB
ID:	332387Click image for larger version

Views:	61
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	332388Click image for larger version

Views:	62
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	332389Click image for larger version

Views:	68
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	332390Click image for larger version

Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	332395Click image for larger version

Views:	66
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	332396Click image for larger version

Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	332392Click image for larger version

Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	332391

Click image for larger version

Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	332398Click image for larger version

Views:	67
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	332394
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; June 13, 2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Blairw
        Blairw commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow great story! And thanks for sharing the pics! I reckon I need to take advantage of my country's wine as I normally leave that to the wife!

• Blairw
        Blairw commented
        Editing a comment
        How to you like the pit viper on the Weber. Does it help stabilize the temps and keep them consistent though the long cooks

Welcome from Northeast Washington state, USA. I can honestly say NZ is the only other place in the world I want to live.

Comment

• Blairw
        Blairw commented
        Editing a comment
        If you ever want a holiday here hit me up and I'll show you the best spots we have to offer 👍🏻

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here