Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ohio

Been cooking bbq for a few years now. I have a big green egg and love to smoke low and slow and dry age beef loins for amazing steaks. Got the Meathead book as a gift and love reading it.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Tab0761

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome aboard Tab0761 . You have Meathead's book? Boy are you in twubble ( that's a Fuddian slip). Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome! How are you dry-aging? Just did my first rib roast and love it!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I love my BGE, too.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
                      Sounds like yer doin' some Cool Things, on yer end...
                      So, make with some pics, already...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here