Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from 9500'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    replied
    Welcome to the pit!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD!

Leave a comment:

• KurtG
    replied
    Live in Crested Butte, CO. House is slightly above the ski resort base area at 9500". I think we have altitude on Breck.

I had the DCS calibrated for the high altitude. Guess that might have been overkill. I have a Flame Boss 200 for the BGE and the recently torched iWeb2 for the DCS.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome form Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from way down in th' Plains, Kansas Territory! (~900-ish ft. AMSL)
    Welcome to th' Pit!
    Totally with ya', on learnin' some technique, sauces, an' rubs!!!
    Let's jus' Do This, together!!!

Leave a comment:

• AdamJG
    replied
    Tell me more about the elevation? That's close to 2 miles high..

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    It just means you take a bit of time off and then find a part-time job on the side to pay for your toys and $$ depreciation.

• EdF
    replied
    Retirement (from what I've heard) presents great new opportunities for exploration and learning! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! I cook on a BGE, too.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you Sir. Any chance you didn't void that warranty on the probe?

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard KurtG . It's is good to see you give up your haphazardliness (a new word). You can start by losing the cedar planks. If you haven't already, get Meathead's book. You won't put it down until you finish it & it will give you a giant leap into the BBQ/grilling world. And, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Welcome from Northern CA. You've only got a few thousand feet to get to the top of Mt. Whitney. I know carrying that Egg makes it a slow hike but well worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana..

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here