Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hej! from south Sweden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hej! from south Sweden.

Hi everyone,

My name is Paul. I'm an Irishman living in the south of Sweden, a half hour train ride outside Malmö.
    I found this website through the book Meathead, which I am thoroughly enjoying at the minute.
    I've been BBQing/grilling for a while now, but I've only just decided to get into proper BBQing and smoking now.
    I look forward to chatting with you all! :-D

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Paul! Welcome to th' Pit!
    Dia duit!
    Glad ya' joined us here, lookin' forward to learnin' along with, an' from ya, Boyo!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Paul.

Comment

Golly gee, I never met an electrovert before. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun. As you use & experiment from your findings in M's book, you will truly be amazed at what you can do.

Comment

Welcome and cheers from Norway elektrovert

Comment

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy great food.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, we are happy to have you here! One of our Mods is also in Sweeden! Henrik I am sure he will chime in pretty quick here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank You for the support!

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome elektrovert

Comment

Welcome to THE pit! Glad you joined! I was born and raised in Kristianstad, should be pretty close to where you are located? Fluent in Swedish?

Either way, look forward to hearing/seeing more of you and your cooks!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Paul!

Comment

Hi I everyone! Many thanks! I feel at home already.
                          Henrik I finished my degree at Kristianstad University. I've been living in Höör for the past 5 years. I love it here!
                          I can speak enough Swedish to get by. I'm working on it though.

I look forward to learning how to cook with you all.

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan, USA!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here