Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Manila, Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Manila, Philippines

Hello everyone! I just joined earlier today and I have been reading and learning a lot from this site. I am excited to try a lot of things soon. So I got a smoker and through reading the topics, I am slowly realizing that I have to be creative in sourcing tools, materials, and ingredients since most of it are not readily available here. But that ain't stopping me for sure !

​​

Welcome from NJ. I look forward to seeing some of your lechon techniques.

Comment

Welcome KAYA.B

I'm pretty sure slopoke76 can give you some guidance. He is over there somewhere.....

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! Great, instant Pit neighbor, virtually at least

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Hoping to share my experuments soon

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!!
    Glad yer here with us!
    I know of at least one other member slopoke76 from th' PI, who I'm sure will chime in here!!!
    I'm bettin' he can help ya' source out what yer needin'!
    (oops, already mentioned, above...)

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Can't wait to meet him

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ron!

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome to The Pit Kaya! We are happy to have you here.

I would love to make the trip over to the Philippines for some diving. I have had my eye on it for a long time, I need to get out to Subic Bay for some wreck diving and then hit the islands of Bohol, Cebu and then over to Palawan in the west. This would be my plan.

What smoker did you pick up??

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank You for the support and Welcome!

-Spinaker

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I have yet to explore too since I have dived only in Anilao, but have explored the other places rhat you mentioned. Our islands are beautiful and it will be worthwhile when your trip happens. I got an offset drum smoker fr. a fabricator from. Sure to arrive next week. So excited to try it.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Welcome from Indiana, USA

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Nate!

Harrison Ford is over there too! Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun. I'm interested, what lured you into the site.

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Can't wait to meet someone from nearby since most of you are in the US. The smoker is a gift from my sister so I've been researching for instructions, tips & recipes and was led to this wonderful site. It was just supposed to be a drum grill but had it upgraded to an offf set smoker.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool! Show us some pics!

Welcome to the pit! You're gonna like it here!

Comment

• KAYA.B
      KAYA.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Welcome KAYA.B

Comment

Welcome to fun and learning! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here