Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Fort Knox, KY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badf00d
    replied
    Welcome! I did contract work (environmental and safety) at Fort Knox for a couple of years, a long time ago. I doubt any of the people I knew are still there, but I have some fun memories of the job. But wow, was it hard to get a beer around there.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Hey, Iroquois , I'm just down 31W from you in E'town. Welcome to The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Iroquois
    started a topic Hello from Fort Knox, KY!

Hello from Fort Knox, KY!

I've been a fan of amazingribs.com for quite some time and am a little embarrassed that I am just now joining the club. I probably, like everyone else love to cook and BBQ so I'm looking forward to sharing information and experiences with the group. If anyone is interested in the story behind the United States Bullion Depository here at Fort Knox, you can watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snSAE5wmGeE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here